Tuesday, October 21, 2008

GOD Vs ME

I thought I was indomitable but here am begging mercy from a girl who broke my heart into thousand pieces and called it her right of choice.
What I was and what I am now? Who can better respond but shattered myself.
I lost precious time, myself and will I be able to pick myself up from this? I never know.
To all of you; who say it is destiny and its God’s will; please open up your minds and stop involving divinity in your selfish and deceitful feats.
I wish to believe in righteousness but how can I? When God himself is being sold out by the puny deeds the bad do to wash their misdeeds, do I want help? Or do I want to believe in such omnipotent? Should I?
If he can answer, I have questions. Why am I suffering when it is me who believed in him and wanted good for her. Is it because my wish came true at the cost of my life?
Why am I pleading for peace of mind to go about my existence and the wrongdoer is all blissful making a new relationship for her selfish intent and finds my grief a thing of mockery and weakness? Well when bargains can be made with almighty himself; I am tempted to do so too.
“Take my life or give back my innocence and never again let me not fall a victim of some ones right.”

No comments: